GET READY! FNO Georgetown DC is coming back – bigger and better than ever! Click here to view photos from last year’s event, and check out the FNO Georgetown DC 2010 video with highlights from last year’s exciting evening!
Fashion’s Night Out 2011 features exciting events at over 90 stores, restaurants and salons, and is presented by the Georgetown Business Improvement District, who, along with the 2011 Fashion’s Night Out Host Committee, is proud to bring this exciting global event to DC! From cocktails and music to trunk shows and exclusive style events, FNO Georgetown offers over 90 ways to shop, play and celebrate style!
- Shop for a cause – purchase a $10 signature Georgetown DC eco-friendly tote bag and $15 t-shirt from participating stores or at the BYT Lounge at Dean & DeLuca. 100% of proceeds benefit Labels for Love. Labels for Love is committed to raising funds and awareness for women’s and children’s organizations in the Washington, DC Capital Region as well as national and international areas in need.
- Shop and Ride – Enjoy free (and stylish) pedicab rides when you show a receipt from any purchase from a participating Georgetown merchant during this exciting evening.
- Look for the FNO Georgetown Hot Air Balloon hovering high above the neighborhood, signaling that Georgetown is the place to be for the evening. Be on the lookout for roaming dancers rockin’ the streets of Georgetown and the FNO Fashion Flash Mob at the PNC Bank parking lot (at M St. and Wisconsin Avenue) at 7 p.m. – feel free to join in!
- Watch 50 lucky couples compete for their dream wedding at the “Get Hitched in Georgetown” competition. Couples will compete to win the ultimate Georgetown wedding package compliments of 20 Georgetown merchants – including a designer wedding gown, tiered cake, five-star wedding suite, invitations and even a waterfront reception – in what will be an unforgettable showdown. Couples will compete in several entertaining, must-watch activities in the TD Bank lot (1611 Wisconsin Avenue) at 8:30 p.m.
- Dance, sip and refuel between fashion events at the swanky BYT Lounge at Dean & DeLuca ~ a comfy (and chic) place to rest your weary feet. Brightest Young Things is hosting this funky and fashionable lounge complete with wine tastings, “flower power” accessory making and an FNO photo shoot wall for glam photo ops. 6 -11 pm Dean & DeLuca 3267 M Street, NW.
- Grab a Washington Post DC Scout “Scout Book” – your ultimate guide to Georgetown’s scouted boutiques. Books will be distributed throughout Georgetown. Visit DC Scout’s participating stores for special gifts with purchases and other exciting promotions.
- Step into the FotoDC FNO FotoBooth for a snapshot and see your 10’x14’ portrait projected onto the PNC Bank building and enjoy a free take away photo.
- Refuel, refresh and recharge at select smartwater hydration spots, including Ilo Salon, PNC Bank lot, pedicab pickup stops and other retail sites throughout Georgetown.